8.28.2009

Style Rookie? Not in my book!


I was puttering around trying to find interviews with the late Sen. Ted Kennedy (which I will be posting soon) and as often happens...no as always happens, I got distracted and went off in a completely different direction.

Well I'm so glad I did, because I came across an interview in Interview Magazine with this awesome little girl named Tavi Williams. She is twelve, but has already made a big splash in the fashion blogging world and is SO SO SO adorable...and completely mature and self-possessed at the same time.

Check out all her wonderful self-portaits on her blog Style Rookie. She's a genius mash-up of Pippi Longstocking, Blossom, and bona-fide fashion hipster. Please let me be blessed with a daughter as cool as she is someday!...Please let me be as cool as she is someday! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment