2.08.2009

Chiara Clemente's OUR CITY DREAMS





The film looks at 5 female artists (Kiki Smith, Marina Abramovic, Nancy Spero, SWOON, and Ghada Amer) living in New York City. These women are some of the most important living artists we have right now, so if you want to see them in their element and talking about their work go see this film!!

Here is the interview with Chiara on the STYLE FILE BLOG.

It's only running until the 17th of February, so get over there!! 

*** Also, I just found out that Chiara will be doing Q&As after a few of the showings with some of the artists in the documentary. If I was in town I would go to both of these! I'm so jealous of anyone that makes it to either of these. I'm sure it will be very cool.

- Thursday February 12th: Chiara and Marina Abramovic will take questions following the 6pm showing.

- Tuesday February 17th: Chiara and Ghada Amer will take questions after the 6pm showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment